Time to Say Goodbye


The good thing I remember about my trip to Australia is that I have met friends from many countries and learnt a lot about their cultures. I have also found Australian culture very rich. The teaching was fun with my first teacher, Alan who did not depend a lot on the text books. Alan gave us many worksheets. We have enjoyed many activities like discussing aspects of other students’ cultures. We have been to many places. In my school EF International Language School I attended English and business classes. The first trip was with Alan, our English teacher. Alan took us to the Art Gallery and on our way there we visited many other historical places around. We had also a trip to the Blue Mountains and that was one hour and a half by car from Sydney. It took us about thirty five minutes to walk down the mountains but we got back again in half a minute by train. Although it was a very tiring walk, I loved it a lot. We have also visited Featherdale Wildlife Park. We saw there many types of Animals that you can only see in Australia like Kangaroos and koalas. I have also gone on my own trips with my friends. I have also visited Sydney Aquarium.

Jamal Khalid Al Jabry