Our Class


The trip to Australia was fantastic. I have met many new friends some were Australian and some were Asian. We have come to learn English but we ended up learning a lot more than how to speak English. We went to many parks, beaches, and museums. The weather was very nice. I stayed with an Australian family. They were so funny. There were father, mother, and two kids. The father works for a company but the mother works at a gas station. The kids are still at school. One of the beautiful memories is when we went to the Blue Mountain. It was huge. We managed to climb part of it. After that we went to Featherdale Wildlife Park. It is like a zoo. The following week I went with my friends to the Taronya Zoo by the ferry to go there. The trip to the Gold Coast was very beautiful. Now I can express myself in English and communicate with people without fear of making mistakes.

Abdullah Saif Al-Dhaheri