I have a New Friend


We had lots of fun there but we did not forget the educational part. There were many good things in Scotland. I learnt there to take responsibilities for my actions whether good or bad. I had to interact with people I have never met which is good for my communication skills. I learnt a lot about aircrafts. Things I didn’t have even the tiny idea about it in the first place. Actually learning a new thing is fun . We went to the Concord Hunger and saw other planes. We had fun by being on a flight where you are the Co-pilot. We had lots of field trips. They were both fun and learning. We had a great residence at Kilgraston School in Perth, Scotland. Our teachers were good teachers Mr. John and Mr. Greg. At the end I would love to say that I had a great trip and I would love to do it again after I graduate from IAT.

Mohammed Dad