Dreams Dreams Dreams


The most interesting thing for me in my trip to Australia was meeting friends from different countries. I have gone to many places in Australia. At first I was shy of meeting the family I am going to stay with there but they were very friendly. They said to me that my English is great. The next day I went to school to take a test to specify my level of English. We started school at 8.45 every morning. The trip to my school takes about one hour. First I take the bus for half an hour then I had to be on a ferry for another half an hour. It was very enjoyable to be in such a multi-national class. I learned a lot from my first teacher but she had to go after five weeks and another teacher came. That teacher was not as good as the first one. I used to travel to Lakemba to eat Arabian food there. My new friends from the school invited me to a birthday party. I went to the party with my classmates Yuki and Heari. I had a lot of fun and I learnt how to depend on myself. How to live on my own and how to spend my money wisely. I can say now that my English is much better now.

Abdullah Helal Obaid Al Shamisi