Australia Has Been a Very Good Educational Experience


I really enjoyed this trip. I have learned a lot of things from it. The teaching methods were good. The teacher has used many useful ways to explain things in a clear way. The time I spent with the home stay family helped me to develop my spoken English. Australia is a multi-cultural country so I got to know more about the other counties like Italy and Japan. I have gone to many field trips. One of them was to the Blue Mountains. The view over there was so charming. The green colour was everywhere. One nice place I visited was Sidney Aquarium. I have seen there many aspects of marine life in Australia. I also had time to go out with my friends and hang out internet cafés and restaurants. In the weekends, we used to go to other suburbs like Iakemba , Banstown, and manly Beach.

Abdulsalam Nasser Al Baloushi